• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooters in commerce make us an offer sale

Good to know it's new owners-- like some other folks, I went in there a year or two back, and the inventory was sparse to say the least.

I'll drop by next time I'm up there.

Sold a nice little chunk of guns Friday and Saturday I have big order I need to place ha
Thanks for all the support and I hope to see more odt ppl come by

You treat your customers right, they will treat you right, especially ODT members. Even more so, ODT supporters.

Recently bought a XDs from Shooters, loved the service and the owners seemed really nice. They were willing to negotiate and really wanted to make the sale. Hope they have a good business future and will go back to them anytime.
Was it an XDS 9mm?

If so, and you don't mind me asking, what was the price out the door?

@froghunter mentioned on here that he was looking for a deal on an XDS 9mm.

Oh, and WELCOME TO ODT!

I live about 3 miles from the store. Went there several times but was never really happy with the experience and didn't spend much money for that reason.

I need to stop by and check out the new store. It would be nice to be able to take care my gun addiction without having to go to Athens.

I used to be a supporter I just haven't got around to paying my dues haven't been getting on much till I got the store
Should I get a dealer tag if so how do I

Alright,,,,,I see your a supporter again. Great.
As for the dealer tag, I don't know anything about that. But I'm sure one of the moderators can offer an answer to that.

Back
Top Bottom