• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooters World "Precision" (S-062)

I had just looked it up as I am going to passing thru a few places to pick up Shooters World Powder in the next few weeks. I found (at Midsouth and Powder Valley) the Long Rifle, Tactical Rifle, and Match Rifle, but didn't see the part number you reference. Sounds like it's a new version of their powder. I'll keep my eyes peeled as it gets closer to my trip. For the price it looks like good powder.

Looks like the US distributor is in Greenville SC.

I had just looked it up as I am going to passing thru a few places to pick up Shooters World Powder in the next few weeks. I found (at Midsouth and Powder Valley) the Long Rifle, Tactical Rifle, and Match Rifle, but didn't see the part number you reference. Sounds like it's a new version of their powder. I'll keep my eyes peeled as it gets closer to my trip. For the price it looks like good powder.

Looks like the US distributor is in Greenville SC.

If you have Facebook, check out their page. Precision Rifle should be released to the US market soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you know if you can get powder from them in SC? I travel around the SE a lot and will be in Greenville pretty often.

Back
Top Bottom