• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting a Gatlin gun

Hunterrs

Wolf Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
104   0
Reaction score
A friend on mine died recently at 53 years old and his wife is working thru his bucket list. One of the things he wanted to do was to shoot a Gatlin gun. Does anyone know who I can call?

I have a trigger crank device (BMF Activator) and a Ruger 10/22 with a trigger guard that has been modified to fit the cranking device perfectly.

A few 30-round mags of .22 rimfire ammo , firing at four shots per complete revolution of the handle, is as close to a Gatling gun as I'll ever get.
2B937FA3-DF24-44E3-BCAB-CD00D6C7E64A.jpeg

I have a trigger crank device (BMF Activator) and a Ruger 10/22 with a trigger guard that has been modified to fit the cranking device perfectly.

A few 30-round mags of .22 rimfire ammo , firing at four shots per complete revolution of the handle, is as close to a Gatling gun as I'll ever get.View attachment 5259190
Not what he invisioned....

A few 30-round mags of .22 rimfire ammo , firing at four shots per complete revolution of the handle, is as close to a Gatling gun as I'll ever get.View attachment 5259190
Reported….

Back
Top Bottom