• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting Dogs.....

I propose returning fire on ANYONE who comes into my house recklessly opening fire...Seems like hes a very timid individual who has no common sense

He did not come in uninvited, tough guy, the contract with the alarm company gives him permission to enter the home.

I'm with you! I would have run to the nearest phone booth, put on my cape, and block the bullets with my body.

I love my dog too but saying you would shoot a cop over a dog is retarded.

He did not come in uninvited, tough guy, the contract with the alarm company gives him permission to enter the home.

I'm with you! I would have run to the nearest phone booth, put on my cape, and block the bullets with my body.

I love my dog too but saying you would shoot a cop over a dog is retarded.

It's useless Cap. They are all so tied up in their emotions they can't think clearly.

Its not just about the dog.....I just dont see any reason to fire without trying other methods first....I have family in LE and I would hope they would think twice before conducting themselves in this manner....

Its not just about the dog.....I just dont see any reason to fire without trying other methods first....I have family in LE and I would hope they would think twice before conducting themselves in this manner....

Do you think he drew the weapon when he saw the dog or when he entered a house with an unknown person unable to give the alarm password?

Pistol in hand with a charging animal what other things do you think he should have tried?

Half a heartbeat separates action and disaster. It is all too easy to Monday morning QB, but **** happens bang bang.

If there is an issue with false statements by the officer, that is a different and bigger problem.

Now I am out.

Do you think he drew the weapon when he saw the dog or when he entered a house with an unknown person unable to give the alarm password?

Pistol in hand with a charging animal what other things do you think he should have tried?

Half a heartbeat separates action and disaster. It is all too easy to Monday morning QB, but **** happens bang bang.

If there is an issue with false statements by the officer, that is a different and bigger problem.

Now I am out.

I hear ya....still just pisses me off....

If the Police officer had shot non-threatening dogs while not under the impression they were entering a home that just had a B&E then it would be really wrong. Say entering the home based on a noise complaint, shooting a dog that simply barked would be ridiculous. But entering a house that may have a B&E suspect in it, the police have much less of a duty to the dog and each case should be looked at for its individual circumstances. Did the dogs prevent entry? Show signs of aggression? did they prevent the police from fulfilling their duties with their lives as a priority?

Back
Top Bottom