• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting Glocks at 150 Yards

Have shot empty 20lb propane bottles at 100yds with the 1911.

Much easier with the P229 .357SIG. :-D

I've met that (debatable) doofus Karl that shoots 600 yd targets that are like 6 feet tall out here at our gun club.

The old guy in blue running the radio and Kestrel is George, our former club president and the gentleman that ran my CHP class. I think I recognize the other guy but the name escapes me.

Have shot empty 20lb propane bottles at 100yds with the 1911.

Much easier with the P229 .357SIG. :-D

I've met that (debatable) doofus Karl that shoots 600 yd targets that are like 6 feet tall out here at our gun club.

The old guy in blue running the radio and Kestrel is George, our former club president and the gentleman that ran my CHP class. I think I recognize the other guy but the name escapes me.

That's ridiculous. That tiny short sight radius....

Nice shooting! A couple of years ago on a whim I decided to draw my carry pistol, a 3 1/2 inch barrel double action only 9 mm, and take three shots at a human silhouette target from 200 yards .
I aimed about 5 feet high. I landed one shot in the shoulder area, and missed twice.

IMG_4551.JPG
It's smart! I hope to be doing that one day too.
With that 30SF none the less. SeriouslY it makes me look way better than I am. 25y shooting became my warm up game.

View attachment 1071751
With that 30SF none the less. SeriouslY it makes me look way better than I am. 25y shooting became my warm up game.
I really like that. I had a 30 for a while that shot great. I'd like to play with an rmr or delta point pro at distance on a pistol. I bet it helps show you how you pull the trigger on those long shots too.

Back
Top Bottom