• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting Glocks at 150 Yards

Ask "IWB4ME" about speed shooting a small paper mache owl (12" tall x 8"w) at 100yrs from the holster with s POS Kimber .45 Commander size and a G19. Its simple on stationary targets if you know the rounds ballistics and your weapon.

Picked up a Legion 226 in 357 sig, ready to stretch it out some. What s your opinion on Underwood ammo?

It's got a good reputation, but I've never used it. I'm issued all the Speer 125grn Gold Dot I can eat, so no reason for me to purchase ammo. The Gold Dot is a great load and what I recommend. Good balance between velocity/power and controllability. .357SIG is a snappy load. I'll sacrifice a little velocity if I can shoot it faster.

It's got a good reputation, but I've never used it. I'm issued all the Speer 125grn Gold Dot I can eat, so no reason for me to purchase ammo. The Gold Dot is a great load and what I recommend. Good balance between velocity/power and controllability. .357SIG is a snappy load. I'll sacrifice a little velocity if I can shoot it faster.
I have shot it before in several calibers and they load to full cap. in their rounds, it has more of a snap to it than shelf ammo that is loaded to .40 cal.

Don't blame you on the ammo, have Gold Dot for my 9mm's but have not shot it in 357 Sig. May have to try some to compare, either way I think Sig does a great job with recoil control in all my pistols which is ironic with everyone always talking about low bore axis

Back
Top Bottom