• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting on public land...

Mr.Snazzy

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
71   0
Reaction score
Edit since it wasn't implied in my post that you can only shoot at wma with a range. I'm aware of this. If i wanted to shoot at a range id go shoot at a range..

Please please please excuse my ignorance on the subject... Looking for some authentic answers.

I'm seeing so much miss matched info while googling...

Can you shoot on public land in ga? (Safely of course) if so which land is safe to shoot on? I know we have wma's but I'm trying to figure out if I find a safe spot on a nation Forrest with safe back drop and everything could I set up targets and shoot privately? 50 yards away from the road etc etc

I'm seeing yes and I'm seeing no based on my Google search.

Do we have any DNR people that could chime in or anyone who actually knows the correct answer?

Again I am sorry for my ignorance on the subject.. my buddy just sold his land and is moving to Texas so that's why I'm asking..

Thank you in advance for your knowledge in the topic

Please please please excuse my ignorance on the subject... Looking for some authentic answers.

Can you shoot on public land in ga? (Safely of course) if so which land is safe to shoot on? I know we have wma's but I'm trying to figure out if I find a safe spot on a nation Forrest with safe back drop and everything could I set up targets and shoot privately? 50 yards away from the road etc etc

Do we have any DNR people that could chime in or anyone who actually knows the correct answer?

Again I am sorry for my ignorance on the subject.. my buddy just sold his land and is moving to Texas so that's why I'm asking..

BLM Land allows shooting, however GA does not have BLM land.

Look in your hunting Regulations , May be some information there!

Back
Top Bottom