• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting with NVGs?

Remember they are not optics but video screens.

The whole experience is closer to Pokémon than the olympics.

If you are flying or participate in 10 minute raids like Delta, use dual.

If you are not one of those two people, use single with IR lasers.

It is a lot easier taking a **** behind a tree with one eye open.

You can also close the optic eye to mitigate migraines with still one eye open.

Are you running throat to skull radios? Because it's easier to dick with a radio in your hand with one eye open.

Opening doors or gates?

Walking around dangerous micro terrain?

Is the moon overhead?

Kids? Wife over 40?

Leave one eye open. You can put 100 sensors on the other eye but leave one open.

They actually are optics as this is NV, not thermal, so completely analog. While cost factors will likely drive most to a PVS-14 mono, if you can get the BNVD's, get them, its not even close.

They actually are optics as this is NV, not thermal, so completely analog. While cost factors will likely drive most to a PVS-14 mono, if you can get the BNVD's, get them, its not even close.
The more research I do, the pvs14 really seems to be the way I'm leaning. Weapon mount for hunting either behind a red dot or to a scope with an adapter, but able to be head mounted as well with a laser for more, as you put it, dynamic situations.

Seems to be the most versatile option out there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The more research I do, the pvs14 really seems to be the way I'm leaning. Weapon mount for hunting either behind a red dot or to a scope with an adapter, but able to be head mounted as well with a laser for more, as you put it, dynamic situations.

Yup. Just be careful when weapons mounted. Stick to .223 calibers or smaller unless you are going to use it extremely sparingly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

skip the weapon mount. use head mount and weapon laser. doesnt need to be a strong laser. civilian legal Ir laser and pvs14 will solve 99% of the problems.

and unlike weaponlights, you actually have to point your weapon mounted pvs14 at your family to id them. bad form.

Back
Top Bottom