• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting Zombies On a $30,000 simulator w/ real guns ( video )

Realtor

Default rank 5000+ posts Sponsor
Buying or selling real estate? PM me for Discounts
375   0
Reaction score

A lot of you know Carl hirt with Hirts defensive training … he has a insanely bad ass firearms training simulator with over 150 different simulations .. you use real guns powered by co2 with real recoil

He charges $35 for 30 minutes on the simulator , which is a bargain being that it’s a nearly $30k machine..

Carl is a great dude , Go check out all he has to offer below!

He also wants to host an odt meet up there in Cartersville

They also have some real life scenarios that law enforcement use for training on these that helps train using deescalating tactics. You can train all day long on a range and be a damn good shot even under pressure but understanding how to use your voice and actually talk someone down or make them decide to quit the fight before it starts is invaluable training in my opinion.

I’ve used these in the past and if you take it serious and have a good trainer you can learn a lot and possibly avoid having to make the decision to take a life one day.

They also have some real life scenarios that law enforcement use for training on these that helps train using deescalating tactics. You can train all day long on a range and be a damn good shot even under pressure but understanding how to use your voice and actually talk someone down or make them decide to quit the fight before it starts is invaluable training in my opinion.

I’ve used these in the past and if you take it serious and have a good trainer you can learn a lot and possibly avoid having to make the decision to take a life one day.
I 100% agree

And then there's the Kobiashi Maru scenario. . . .

FATS is a great training tool. Most 'excessive force' complainants would benefit greatly from a few hours in a FATS room (along with their Lawyers, Jurors and Presiding Judges)

The army museum in Columbus has the simulator too. I don’t recall cost but took son there years ago. They use them for training troops before they start training live fire.

Back
Top Bottom