• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shootout in Florida.

Check it at 4:15. Potter goes all the around the SUV, comes out shooting at nothing, partner is nearly in the line of fire.

His partner knows which way the shooter went, so that's why he's looking that way when Potter pops out firing.

Not being critical, real life demonstration of what stress does to you, lesson for all the keyboard cowboys who are always going to be on top of any situation.
I agree with the “stress” thing , but they’re not getting paid to make sandwiches at Subway. But who am I ?

howhigh.jpg

Boo got shoot.

I'm not to quick to judge, but anyone put in those officers shoes would be hard to react any better than they did I believe. That's including those that think they could. The ending worked out and seeing footage of it you guys say I would have done this or I would have do that. Remember these guys didn't get to see what was going to happen like ya'll did. I absolutely think they done their job and done it well as to what they were facing. Fact is you like these Cops would do what you have to do in a split second. These guys were heroes as a lot more could have been killed had it not happened as such. IMHO

Back
Top Bottom