• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shop owner stabs thief

So, was it "necessary" for the clerk to actually plunge that knife into the thief's neck and torso to stop this theft from being committed?

I'd say that's a jury question, and he should expect to be arrested, indicted, and prosecuted to trial and jury verdict.

P.S. If a white man had stabbed a black thief under the exact same conditions in Atlanta,
would there be any doubt in anybody's mind that the shopkeeper would be arrested and vigorously prosecuted?
But here in this case, a minority guy stabbed a lilly-white guy (I guess his white privilege ran out).

My little brother is special needs. He was talked into pretending he had a gun and robbed a store. Because of his dimished mental faculties and the judge acknowledged he wasn't trying to be malicious he was only given the minimum 2 years in prison instead of eight, the DA needed their win. It broke him and my mother. He's never been the same but he's getting better and he's alive

My little brother is special needs. He was talked into pretending he had a gun and robbed a store. Because of his dimished mental faculties and the judge acknowledged he wasn't trying to be malicious he was only given the minimum 2 years in prison instead of eight. It broke him and my mother. He's never been the same but he's getting better and he's alive
That sucks. What happened to the bastards who talked him in to it?

Back
Top Bottom