• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shop owner stabs thief

So, was it "necessary" for the clerk to actually plunge that knife into the thief's neck and torso to stop this theft from being committed?

Yep. It was also necessary for the other guy to be stabbed in the neck too but unfortunately he ran away.

I'm sick of people making excuses and telling sob stories for violent criminals. I don't care why you did it or how sorry your circumstances are. You commit a robbery, you deserve to lose your life.

P.S. If a white man had stabbed a black thief under the exact same conditions in Atlanta,
would there be any doubt in anybody's mind that the shopkeeper would be arrested and vigorously prosecuted?
But here in this case, a minority guy stabbed a lilly-white guy (I guess his white privilege ran out).
charged with a "hate crime" too,

I lived in Phoenix 95-97. While there, a convenience store was robbed at gunpoint. As the suspect is leaving, the store owner chased him into the parking lot and shot the robber twice in the back. No charges were brought. Now this was in the time of Sherriff Joe Arpaio so things may be different now.

No mixed feelings here, someone is forcing entry to your property to steal I think deadly force is the only appropriate reaction.

May not be the law everywhere, but it should be.

But but but.....what if he was really sorry and he learned his lesson? We need to focus on rehabilitation so that these people can become productive members of society again.

Back
Top Bottom