• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Short barrel rifle - info needed

I've seen and shot (and took a carbine class) with cheap short uppers and never had a problem. PSA 11.5" 5.56; radical firearms 300blk in 8.5" and 10.5" and radical 5.56 10.5". All 4 run perfect suppressed or not with cheap BCGs and standard buffers. I'm going to keep knocking on wood before I ever buy a different buffer but I would like to shoot someone's super expensive tricked out gun to see if there is a noticeable difference in recoil or something?

I've always had to tweak it a little bit; usually just a heavier buffer to slow the bolt down. Other times I've had to play around with the gas port or BCG. That's awesome that you haven't had any problems and I hope it continues for you. I've seen guys run some of the cheaper stuff through really tough carbine classes/training sessions. Sometimes there's no issues. Sometimes we're full on armorer mode replacing parts in the field when we should be shooting. Not too long ago a guy busted his buffer tube on his cheap lower build while running a drill. Another time the gas key wobbled off the guys cheap BCG because it wasn't properly pinned; in fact, it may not have been at all. I've only seen these problems with cheap builds. Just my humble opinion.

I had a friend in the exact situation as you, his girlfriend got everything except the his business which he left to a long time employee. He wasnt in the ground good before she was cosigning to the auctions.
Of course. I told my girl that I want you to sell it. She does not have any utility for machine guns or any guns really except the PPK for her personal protection. Sell it all and find someone like me again. My business will just default as I send all the profits to another account that she would have access to when I croke. Yank the funds and roll out.

Of course. I told my girl that I want you to sell it. She does not have any utility for machine guns or any guns really except the PPK for her personal protection. Sell it all and find someone like me again. My business will just default as I send all the profits to another account that she would have access to when I croke. Yank the funds and roll out.

You taking applications for new friends??

To the OP (to stay on topic) don't forget your engraving while you wait...

You taking applications for new friends??

To the OP (to stay on topic) don't forget your engraving while you wait...
Haha . That won't help you much. You would have a better chance submitting that application to my girlfriend . I croke and you are set as she is sole beneficiary. Just slide right in. Be nice though or else I'll be waiting .you will come up my way eventually .

Haha . That won't help you much. You would have a better chance submitting that application to my girlfriend . I croke and you are set as she is sole beneficiary. Just slide right in. Be nice though or else I'll be waiting .you will come up my way eventually .

She isn't allowed to have anyone after you....just a much more comfortable life whipping her tears with $100 bills!

We will remember you once a week with Pizza Sliders from Arbys, Mexican Coke, and drifting BMWs though

Back
Top Bottom