• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Short barrel rifle - info needed

What he said
I'm confused on how a trust is considered easier? It's the SAME process PLUS adding pics and prints for all 21 and up persons on your trust. It is In fact more work, more money, and since everyone rushed with trusts during 41P transitioning to 41F the trust wait times (my store gets stamps back often) are hanging longer than individual filings....I do not understand the "trust is easy" when it infact adds a minimum of 4 extra steps and AT LEAST 99.00. The SiCo kiosk offers form 1 individual filing too, form 4 individual, form 4 trust. There is simply no reason to have a trust unless it's an asset protection tool or a means to allow family to share your stuff.

Not to mention your responsibility to keep accountability of the actions of those on your trust forever

I'm confused on how a trust is considered easier? It's the SAME process PLUS adding pics and prints for all 21 and up persons on your trust. It is In fact more work, more money, and since everyone rushed with trusts during 41P transitioning to 41F the trust wait times (my store gets stamps back often) are hanging longer than individual filings....I do not understand the "trust is easy" when it infact adds a minimum of 4 extra steps and AT LEAST 99.00. The SiCo kiosk offers form 1 individual filing too, form 4 individual, form 4 trust. There is simply no reason to have a trust unless it's an asset protection tool or a means to allow family to share your stuff.

Not to mention your responsibility to keep accountability of the actions of those on your trust forever
No. I don't add anyone to my trust and would recommend that nobody else does either. I needed a will anyway so the lawyer did all the work. Quiet riot did all the rest of the work. All I did was drive , sign and pay. It can't get any easier

No. I don't add anyone to my trust and would recommend that nobody else does either. I needed a will anyway so the lawyer did all the work. Quiet riot did all the rest of the work. All I did was drive , sign and pay. It can't get any easier
Kiosk. Hold your hands on the scanner wait. Smile for picture, wait. Swipe credit card. Form 1/4 begins immediately. You needed to get passport photos somewhere and be finger printed at a LE somewhere correct?

I personally like the added benefit of a trust for my wife and kids.
If I was a single guy I would file individual.

Kiosk. Hold your hands on the scanner wait. Smile for picture, wait. Swipe credit card. Form 1/4 begins immediately.

And what happens to that item when you die? You got the will all filled out so the family don't have extra issues ? I had my trust way before the kiosk. Even so I still recommend you take the extra step. Especially if you have $100,000 worth of stuff .

Me personally? I just download the ATF PDF for a form 1 and drink beer and type in the fillable blanks. Print it, glue stick my pics and paper clip my prints and include my check and mail the next morning. Been great listening to Zep just pluggin in numbers at the house
IMG_4781.JPG
IMG_5723.JPG

Back
Top Bottom