• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot Show----2017

You don't need a 223 or 7.62x39 to train and do drills with. For me a PCC Is a cost efficient way to train your skills. A PCC is not a AR or AK replacement. If you don't see the benefits and cost savings that's fine. I'm not going to try and convince you.
Just trying to understand the need or want for one. I want a 338 and yet I have absolutely no use for it.

Reactions: CSA
Just trying to understand the need or want for one. I want a 338 and yet I have absolutely no use for it.
Much easier to suppress than a rifle. 9mm 147 gr subsonic ammo is cheap. 220 gr 7.62x39 subsonic is not cheap.
I like to shoot, but I do not like to bother my neighbors or my livestock. Plus Sub2000 makes a great backpack gun, if I go in a trip, and want something beyond a handgun.

Yeah, kind of thin on the ground this year.

Some new stuff and some cool stuff, but not a lot jumped out at me as 'must have now'.

Is this all the guns that we have to look forward too? Doesnt look like anything good was there.
No one was innovating because everyone was counting on a Hillary presidency. Why spend time to create new models when you are going to sell out of everything in your current selection? Just make more of what you already have. The funny thing about odds that most people don't understand is that even when you make the right bet and you lose, you still made the right bet. It just didn't work out this time.

No one was innovating because everyone was counting on a Hillary presidency. Why spend time to create new models when you are going to sell out of everything in your current selection? Just make more of what you already have. The funny thing about odds that most people don't understand is that even when you make the right bet and you lose, you still made the right bet. It just didn't work out this time.

Man you know I never thought about that.

If this is true then next year should be Fricking ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom