• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot Show----2017

Personally thought the best release at SHOT was Benelli's SBE3. It weights .3lbs more than my M2 and apparently runs 3.5's with less felt recoil. I am biased though...

I'm hoping Trump might usher in less regulation (at least what he can do with EO's and if Congress gets off their ass) which might promote some innovative ideas for next year.

Was happy to see that we're finally getting Caracal pistols. Missed out on a Carbine that was auctioned on Gunbroker last month. At least I can get my hands on a new (and hopefully fixed) pistol later this year. $599 MSRP should be closer to $499 retail.

I'm hoping Trump might usher in less regulation (at least what he can do with EO's and if Congress gets off their ass) which might promote some innovative ideas for next year.

Was happy to see that we're finally getting Caracal pistols. Missed out on a Carbine that was auctioned on Gunbroker last month. At least I can get my hands on a new (and hopefully fixed) pistol later this year. $599 MSRP should be closer to $499 retail.
I talked to Caracal extensively at SHOT this year. I used to have a Caracal C QS and to this day was/is the best striker fired pistol I had owned in terms of point ability, reliability and recoil management. All the ones I handled at SHOT were very similar to the previous version albeit with a glossy slide finish that will be changed in production. I too am hoping their manufacturing in the US is a success.

Did anyone stop by and get a chance to check out our collaboration with Angstadt Arms?

We will have two versions of this integral available. One that is 11.5" for pistols and SBR's, and one 16.5" for a single stamp rifle.
Both versions are in 9mm, and have user adjustable ports. With all of them open, 115gr supersonic ammo will be reduced to subsonic velocities.

The 16.5" complete rifles comes in at 6.5lbs.

16464687_251046002000464_4727321106564775936_n.jpg

Did anyone stop by and get a chance to check out our collaboration with Angstadt Arms?

We will have two versions of this integral available. One that is 11.5" for pistols and SBR's, and one 16.5" for a single stamp rifle.
Both versions are in 9mm, and have user adjustable ports. With all of them open, 115gr supersonic ammo will be reduced to subsonic velocities.

The 16.5" complete rifles comes in at 6.5lbs.

16464687_251046002000464_4727321106564775936_n.jpg
6 months ago I ordered an integrally suppressed 16.1" 9mm, dang I would rather have gotten that one. Love the adjustable ports.

Back
Top Bottom