• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot Show 2022

They'll still make money regardless...

Yep, that's exactly what happens. They say it functions fine in single fire, and functions fine when they slowly pull and release the trigger, but jams when they go all ham on it :lol:

And then they think it's something I can fix or I didn't install the trigger pack right.

I have been watching interviews on YouTube and every vendor says we been working on it for 2 years and it’s almost ready Q3 Q4 and then they ask them how much. They get a blank look in their eyes and say well it not set yet we’re still making fine touches. Two years and you don’t know the price wtf just say a price
To be fair, if they have been working on it for 2 years, the price of materials they started with has probably doubled, and if they won't be making it until later in the year, they are probably leery of pricing it just yet, since the cost of materials are rising every 5 minutes it seems

Any news out of PSA on their MP5 clone? I was looking forward to this in 2020 and haven’t heard anything about it since then
Don’t know ow much of this is true but heard thatt the lead person responsible for PSA mp5 project had went to work somewhere else. PSA has so much going on with their ak and daggers projects the the mp5 project was dead.

Well that sucks.

Don’t know ow much of this is true but heard thatt the lead person responsible for PSA mp5 project had went to work somewhere else. PSA has so much going on with their ak and daggers projects the the mp5 project was dead.

Back
Top Bottom