• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shotgun Love and (The Money Pit)

Update, 4/3/17

Could not help myself so, I added a SpeedBead Red Dot mount with a Vortex Venom Red Dot. Yeah, I know. Now I really have way too much invested in this Old Remmy, LOL.

It is kind of cool though but, it's mine and it works. Think I'm done with it now.

IMG_8872.JPG

IMG_8873.JPG

IMG_8874.JPG

IMG_8875.JPG

IMG_8877.JPG

Update, 4/3/17

Could not help myself so, I added a SpeedBead Red Dot mount with a Vortex Venom Red Dot. Yeah, I know. Now I really have way too much invested in this Old Remmy, LOL.

It is kind of cool though but, it's mine and it works. Think I'm done with it now. I hope I never have to use it for it's intended purpose.

View attachment 1123798

View attachment 1123799

View attachment 1123800

View attachment 1123801

View attachment 1123802
Interesting, I have pondered putting an optic on my 870, but more like a MRO, I'll be interested in hearing how it performs

I totally see where you were thinking from the beginning, I had this beat up 870 I wanted to make into a HD weapon. I spent over 3 weeks researching different blogs about replacing parts ,upgrading parts,etc,etc...I lost interest on the amount of effort it was going to take,(getting old and time isn't on my side anymore)...fast forward a week or two . I just happen to stop by Forsyth County Pawn and was looking at the used shotgun hoping to find one that says buy me...Telling the guy behind the counter what my end game was, he looks at me and smiles why don't you just by this one?
View attachment 1121653
I said. I didn't want to spend $650+ and then another $200 on the tax, well he smiled and said how does $500 out the door sound? I placed $100 on the counter and said I'll see you Monday with Trust in hand.
granted I'm in this for $700 including ATF stamp and a 8+ month wait ,
273 days later ,I added a gen3 spec ops knoxx stock and fore arm, Mesa tactical side saddle and Wilson +1 extension and follower... +$200 more
View attachment 1121683
Waiting on the light and my labor of HD love is finished!
I'm Confused. What made it require the ATF Stamp??

Back
Top Bottom