• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shotgun range for pattern testing & function testing

Alright, yesterday was a success at Chestnut Mountain range. I shot about 120 rounds of mixed 00 buck, slugs, high and low brass bird. Not a peep, side-eye, or frown from the other shooters (there were five of us total). I even let a couple of the other shooters run a couple of “tube-fulls” through. Everyone had a good time. I cleaned up the spent hulls so no one would bust their ass trying to walk through them. It’s definitely worth the drive from Smyrna. I’ll be going back, but will be sure to go on a weekday.

Thanks again everyone for your input and help.

Alright, yesterday was a success at Chestnut Mountain range. I shot about 120 rounds of mixed 00 buck, slugs, high and low brass bird. Not a peep, side-eye, or frown from the other shooters (there were five of us total). I even let a couple of the other shooters run a couple of “tube-fulls” through. Everyone had a good time. I cleaned up the spent hulls so no one would bust their ass trying to walk through them. It’s definitely worth the drive from Smyrna. I’ll be going back, but will be sure to go on a weekday.

Thanks again everyone for your input and help.
Oh behalf of your shoulder I think it hates you at this point in the day.
Glad you found a place that worked out. I purchased a used 870 recently and after taking it to the range I remembered I had not shot a shotgun that much in years. When my son started shooting birds I just let him shoot. Of course low brass birdshot and 00 buck are two different beast.

Back
Top Bottom