• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shotgun reloading supplies; where do you get 'em?

FamDoc2892

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
235   0
Reaction score
Got a couple of oldie-but-goodie Texan reloading presses this summer in 12-Ga and 20-Ga, need to gather supplies. I reload rifle, so powder and primers are no big deal, but where do you go for shot? Like bullets, shipping lead around the country can eat you up. Got any inside tips on suppliers in NW GA or companies that offer free/low-cost shipping?

I shoot a crap ton of 12 ga and I know what you mean about shipping charges. My son and I went in together and went to Gaimiels (?) in Ky. and bought a ton (80 25# bags). If you live around Rome, you can buy it from Floyd Co. Wildlife Club on Hwy 100.

My gun club gets three or four truck loads of clay birds per year from Gamaliel. We can buy reloading supplies from them and they will put it on the truck for no shipping charges and no hazmat. Beat deal I've found.

Sounds like a great deal, wish you and your club weren't so far away! I belong to a club, but it's small, not sure we even go through a truck load a year. Worth asking, anyway!

BPI (ballistic products incorporated) is making sabots now to load .50 cal muzzleloader bullets into shotshells. Anyone who has priced sabot slugs for rifled shotgun barrels knows this is good news.

Back
Top Bottom