• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shotguns still suck for Self Defense.

Everybody has their opinion, but the US Military proved many years ago during WWI that the shotgun is one of the Best if not the Best Close Quarter Combat weapon ever used. And they stick to that assertion even today. Yes even more accurate and better hits that any ASSAULT weapon on automatic fire or 3rnd burst. So I'll stick to either my Old Double Barrel 12ga Rabbit Ear Coach Gun, or my 12ga S/W Eastfield Pump.

This is from a year ago.... Your “I’ll just leave this here” seems like some pathetic justification for your rants...
ouch-meme.jpg

Of course, they were only armed with knives and brass knuckles... that’s only a little step up from a shotgun. Nowhere near an AR15 and it’s 5560 micrometers of awesomeness. 5560! That’s large caliber right there!
Harder hit than a 44 Mag.

Just curious, was your sense of humor surgically removed or did it die on it's own?

Well ironically, I will be leaving Kennestone Hospital in about an hour, after a 24 hour call in the OR... We didn’t have any humor removal cases... Those are usually scheduled on Thursday’s.. We did have a nice orthopedic case, where the 22 year old K State student is a proud owner of a titanium plate, and 7 screws on his ankle. Ortho did work him up for a suspected humoral fracture which was negative...

Happy Easter!

Well ironically, I will be leaving Kennestone Hospital in about an hour, after a 24 hour call in the OR... We didn’t have any humor removal cases... Those are usually scheduled on Thursday’s.. We did have a nice orthopedic case, where the 22 year old K State student is a proud owner of a titanium plate, and 7 screws on his ankle. Ortho did work him up for a suspected humoral fracture which was negative...

Happy Easter!
Maybe you'll feel less peckish after a nap?

Back
Top Bottom