• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shots over 21' are a felony?

therubberduckie

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Over heard LGS employee state this weekend that if you shot someone at a distance of over 21 feet, that it is a felony. His logic was that at that distance your life is not in danger and they could be trying to get away. That just seems stupid. Any validity to his statement?

No man, They could be using a deadly bushmaster that goes pew pew pew instead of just pew. Then shots out to 1000 aren't out of line.

Maybe if it is an unarmed person making verbal threats away from your home. However, if they have brandished a non firearm weapon and are making threats I say draw on them while backing away. If they make verbal threats and brandish a firearm then BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!!

Come on, who is he, and what store....or it didn't happen.

Descriptive ID is OK.

Edited for a better one from AO. Couple years ago AO had a sale on pepper spray that was 2 years expired. When I pointed it out, the clerk said,"you don't need to worry about that, it doesn't go bad." Yesterday, I asked my son if his mother's spray was close to expiring. Guy at the knife counter said, "doesn't matter, if it's a year old, you better replace it or she's gonna get killed." Why do morons think I'm going to believe their crap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom