• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shots over 21' are a felony?

Inside 21 feet is generally considered too close to draw and fire before he's on you. Dude seems to have it a little bassackwards.

21Ft is the average distance in a shooting..DD

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry the majority of shooting are under 21 Ft..Brain Farts My Bad..DD

There you are walking along the quad and psycho in bell tower starts shooting. You are pinned down behind a tree. People are getting killed everywhere. He's 100 yards away. You pull your trusty arm and cap his deranged sorry rump with a spectacular shot. Not self defense? Please....

There you are walking along the quad and psycho in bell tower starts shooting. You are pinned down behind a tree. People are getting killed everywhere. He's 100 yards away. You pull your trusty arm and cap his deranged sorry rump with a spectacular shot. Not self defense? Please....

Lucky shot more like.

Correct defense of the sheeple!

The last and only time I bought from AO a big guy carrying a IMI desert eagle in a floppy nylon wanna be military holster adamantly told me j could not purchase a .45 for 550$ and I needed to just buy the sp2022 he had in 9mm for 399.99 since 9mm is the best round for sd. He also told me if I shot someone with something bigger it'd be murder cause that's intent

Back
Top Bottom