• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should I or should I not?

You have no idea. I really am poor. Hell if I could buy one I would but unfortunately all I can do is trade things. I DO NOT want to part with anything I have because I can’t replace it unless I trade.
Yea im in hot water most times myself these days.

I just kept reminding my wife... "its for the greater good" every time I came home with a new box or 40lbs of ammo show up mysteriously on the front porch lol...

Yea im in hot water most times myself these days.

I just kept reminding my wife... "its for the greater good" every time I came home with a new box or 40lbs of ammo show up mysteriously on the front porch lol...
If I were to divert anything from essential things now I would get to far behind to catch up. I am used to it and would love to be able to do such things but, hey it is what it is.

You have no idea. I really am poor. Hell if I could buy one I would but unfortunately all I can do is trade things. I DO NOT want to part with anything I have because I can’t replace it unless I trade.
Been there and still doing that. In fact I have a Star BM I really dig that I'm gonna trade for a Tokarev. Not that I want to part with the Star at all. But I really want a Tok.
As far as your situation goes I get it. You want the high cap pistol but you know you'll miss the 1911. Personally I prefer my 45ACP to be fired out of a 1911. And I prefer my double stack pistols to be 9mm. I don't even want a (real) 1911 in 9mm because it just seems wrong or wimpy to me. I say keep your 1911 and lay away the Glock you want.

You want the high cap pistol but you know you'll miss the 1911. Personally I prefer my 45ACP to be fired out of a 1911. And I prefer my double stack pistols to be 9mm. I don't even want a (real) 1911 in 9mm because it just seems wrong or wimpy to me. I say keep your 1911 and lay away the Glock you want.
Troof.

Thinking of parting with my 1911 to purchase or trade for a g21.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom