• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should I or should I not?

Depending on what you plan on doing, I’d literally recommend a G30S over the 21 for carry/night stand gun. Slap some nice Ameriglo HD’s on it and you will prob be surprised.

Slim slide (19 slide), conceals easy, uses G19 holsters, uses G21 mags, super soft shooting double stack sub compact...

View attachment 2760011 View attachment 2760012
I thought of those as well. I had a 36 and liked it.

Ok so far I’m getting. “Keep the 1911 and buy a Glock”. So. Since I haven’t cash to do so. I have a proposition.

What I do have is 18 acres of some GREAT hunting. I have pulled enough deer out of it to go around. To include 8-10points. A club that would have those kind of deer would cost to join. I will give someone here exclusive hunting on my property ALL season (turkey can be discussed) with a friend, wife or partner ( never know :noidea:) for a Glock 21 or 30. Thoughts?

Ok so far I’m getting. “Keep the 1911 and buy a Glock”. So. Since I haven’t cash to do so. I have a proposition.

What I do have is 18 acres of some GREAT hunting. I have pulled enough deer out of it to go around. To include 8-10points. A club that would have those kind of deer would cost to join. I will give someone here exclusive hunting on my property ALL season (turkey can be discussed) with a friend, wife or partner ( never know :noidea:) for a Glock 21 or 30. Thoughts?
Sounds like a good plan

H&K USP 45 for the win.

HK USP 5-8-17 (1).jpg
HK USP 5-8-17 (2).jpg

Since prices are so outrageous for Glocks right now I can offer you my Gen 4 Glock 21 with night sights, for your hopefully double the value 1911 for even trade. :lol:

I didn't see what kind of 1911 you have mentioned, hopefully something in $1k up range though for my trade.

Back
Top Bottom