• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should i sell to member with one feedback

You forgot one rogue mod

Don’t forget to thank them for their service.
1677525663968.gif

Anyways, to keep things relevant and to maybe not receive a peepee slap, I have the following advice…

tomusaf tomusaf
Along with what everyone is saying here, pay attention to their grammar on your post and PM’s as well as the ability to formulate a coherent sentence. If they can’t string together words properly, chances are they won’t even understand how to get from point A to point B without knocking off a liquor store first.

It’s also a good idea to look at their profile history to see how many times they’ve said the same thing over and over on classifieds. Usually doing that to lowball and cast their Craigslist habit net far and wide.

I saw an ad the other day for a non-gun related object, and the seller wouldn’t sell
to anyone that wasn’t been a member for at least 3 years with at least 20 feedbacks.

When I make a deal I usually talk to the person on the phone for a while and you can get either a good feeling or a bad felling. And I never had a bad feeling with anyone on the ODT.

I saw an ad the other day for a non-gun related object, and the seller wouldn’t sell
to anyone that wasn’t been a member for at least 3 years with at least 20 feedbacks.

When I make a deal I usually talk to the person on the phone for a while and you can get either a good feeling or a bad felling. And I never had a bad feeling with anyone on the ODT.
was the item to be picked up at their house? pretty sure I know the ad in question. I wouldn't want a FNG meet me at my house. In this instance...I think the listing user is probably erring on the side of caution...and their ****, their rules.

You just haven’t looked hard enough ! LMAO !

Back
Top Bottom