• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should i sell to member with one feedback

I think if we’re old enough to trade guns, then we’re old and wise enough to decide who we deal with. I’ve had several great deals with brand new guys. I’ve also had “seasoned veterans “ completely screw the pooch.

What is the actual purpose of threads like this? If you need to ask permission to deal with someone rather than using your own common sense, then I think the guy with zero feedback has more to worry about than you.

I don’t care how much feedback you have. If you can’t make a simple decision to trade or not trade with a fella without starting a thread to discuss it, then I don’t want to deal with you.
bitch-slap.gif

I think if we’re old enough to trade guns, then we’re old and wise enough to decide who we deal with. I’ve had several great deals with brand new guys. I’ve also had “seasoned veterans “ completely screw the pooch.

What is the actual purpose of threads like this? If you need to ask permission to deal with someone rather than using your own common sense, then I think the guy with zero feedback has more to worry about than you.

I don’t care how much feedback you have. If you can’t make a simple decision to trade or not trade with a fella without starting a thread to discuss it, then I don’t want to deal with you.
Jesus Christ, man. Take a few of these and sit this one out.
space-gem-sweet-gummy-spacedrops-100mg-thc-521201_1800x1800.jpg

Back
Top Bottom