• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should people seek training if they are going to carry a handgun?

Should people seek training if they are going to carry a handgun?

• Total voters
Is anyone advocating the avoidance of training if you are a gun owner? If you voted "yes" and do not advocate avoiding training (whatever type that may be) you did so in error.

I am not going to argue with know it alls. I will just say once again that this is a slippery slope you are traveling down. Anyway have a great day.

I am not going to argue with know it alls. I will just say once again that this is a slippery slope you are traveling down. Anyway have a great day.

Deciding to learn about your firearms function and safety, and condoning that is a slippery slope?

The fact the your brain can't properly comprehend the question in bold is the slippery slope and I think you just slid right off of it.

The fact the your brain can't properly comprehend the question in bold is the slippery slope and I think you just slid right off of it.

Can't overcome pre-conceived notions, even when it's spelled out in English.

Question is very vague. Should gun owners seek traing? What kind of training? Weight training probably would not be helpful. I think the. Question was intentionally vague to start a big argument and for CCW to show how SMARTER he is than everyone else. IMHO

Question is very vague. Should gun owners seek traing? What kind of training? Weight training probably would not be helpful. I think the. Question was intentionally vague to start a big argument and for CCW to show how SMARTER he is than everyone else. IMHO

Most people would assume firearms training I guess. Should you receive any sort of training? When I purchase a new platform, the first thing I do is learn everything about it I can...training. I regularly remind myself of safe handling practices when handling firearms...training. I enjoy learning new tactics for defense via firearm...training.

Back
Top Bottom