• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should UGA keep Richt ?

No way, Richt is doing his job. We can HOPE for a National Champion team, but its not gonna happen every year, I think we could use some better recruiters though. TLW is right we get rid of the idiot thugs we'd be doing something more, one game doesn't mean much in the SEC

He needs to go.
He is not getting the job done and last night was an embarrassment on national tv.
That is not good for the program.

If mediocre results and mundane useless wins against mid to low level opponents is what defines success, then I don't want any of that puddin'.

As much as I like Richt as a person, and being one who has defended him over the past couple seasons, it saddens me to admit he needs to go. We have the talent to beat teams like South Carolina, LSU, Alabama, Florida,..... but usually we don't. I'm tired of being the team that should. I want to be the team that does. We had a great couple of years in the early 2000s, but still never legitimately contended for a national title. There's a reason we don't get respect. We don't earn it. Anybody who is a real fan of UGA can't witness what took place last night and say that everything is ok. It's not. Not at all. We need a fresh face at the top.

Back
Top Bottom