• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should UGA keep Richt ?

I like Richt personally but we need an s.o.b up top like Saban. Every year when there are coaching vacancies and names of asst coaches are being mentioned for a top slot, didja ever hear anyone mention Bobo? Anyone? For any job? Any where? It pains me to admit it, but something Spurrier said once rings true, his comment was something like: I don't understand it. They recruit all these top athletes who go to Athens and are never heard from again. This idea exposes the lack of good coaching UGA's had for some time. In calling for Richt's replacement, I'm not going on this one humiliation...There are so many others which says fundamentally something isn't right and he doesn't know how to fix it.

McGarity knows what it was like at UF to win. He better get off his rear and get to motivating this coaching staff or his own butt will be toasty soon too!

Ok, so who are the thugs. Rambo...all American safety, vasser, just made mistake I am sure some of you have made, comminygs, maybe butwho hasnt smoked some pot ever, not many of us, Gurley, became a Christian last week along with 3 others. Let's get to the coaching/recruiting, Richt is a fine man and Christian but perhaps he can't grasp running up the score is the only way to win it all. Play the starters for 4 quarters. And next let's talk about Honey Bobo, his play calling is conservative at times and it has predictable patterns. Letsbget someone else calling the plays. How about Kirby from Alabama, he is a Georgia grad. Remember though, these thugs are still kids and impressionable, they can be educated and taught a better way of life.

I would really like to see all of your credentials that makes you people qualified to judge whether a college football coach should be fired or not. I'm not a UGA fan, just a fan of football for my entire life but that doesn't make me qualified to coach a nationally recognized college football team or any football team for that matter. I would like to see some of you guys stand on that field in front of 85,000 people doing exactly what you're doing now and win a game.

As much as I like Richt as a person, and being one who has defended him over the past couple seasons, it saddens me to admit he needs to go. We have the talent to beat teams like South Carolina, LSU, Alabama, Florida,..... but usually we don't. I'm tired of being the team that should. I want to be the team that does. We had a great couple of years in the early 2000s, but still never legitimately contended for a national title. There's a reason we don't get respect. We don't earn it. Anybody who is a real fan of UGA can't witness what took place last night and say that everything is ok. It's not. Not at all. We need a fresh face at the top.

Richt has not run the ball, passed the ball or made ONE block or play. To many premadonnas on this team and not enough TEAM players. uga has the softess sch. in the sec and they don't play anybody that has a REAL team.....ROOOOL TIDE

Ok, so who are the thugs. Rambo...all American safety, vasser, just made mistake I am sure some of you have made, comminygs, maybe butwho hasnt smoked some pot ever, not many of us, Gurley, became a Christian last week along with 3 others. Let's get to the coaching/recruiting, Richt is a fine man and Christian but perhaps he can't grasp running up the score is the only way to win it all. Play the starters for 4 quarters. And next let's talk about Honey Bobo, his play calling is conservative at times and it has predictable patterns. Letsbget someone else calling the plays. How about Kirby from Alabama, he is a Georgia grad. Remember though, these thugs are still kids and impressionable, they can be educated and taught a better way of life.

Some of the ones who "inadvertantly" used pot two years in a row, drive drunk ,and can't obey team rules.

I would really like to see all of your credentials that makes you people qualified to judge whether a college football coach should be fired or not. I'm not a UGA fan, just a fan of football for my entire life but that doesn't make me qualified to coach a nationally recognized college football team or any football team for that matter. I would like to see some of you guys stand on that field in front of 85,000 people doing exactly what you're doing now and win a game.

Well with that kind of rational I guess we can't criticize our elected reps either hmm?
It doesn't take any pedigree or credentials to see the results on the field... A fan would understand that.

Will admit that mike bobo needs to go , he's needed to go for a couple of years now. I think the only reason he hasn't is because somebody feels sorry for him. . . he's got like a million kids.

I don't believe replacing Richt will help, who's gonna take his place that will do any better? Along with coaching changes comes the couple of years of rebuilding so . . .

Will admit that mike bobo needs to go , he's needed to go for a couple of years now. I think the only reason he hasn't is because somebody feels sorry for him. . . he's got like a million kids.

I don't believe replacing Richt will help, who's gonna take his place that will do any better? Along with coaching changes comes the couple of years of rebuilding so . . .

I say give the South Carolina O.C. or D.C. a shot! They both seemed impassioned on the sideline and actually coaching their players. Evidently they did their pre-game homework also.

mark richt cant wint big games.... bobo and maritnez were weak points for years and only part of the cancer is gone now... good guy but we need a warrior for a coach.... 2-15 against ranked opponents is a CLEAR sign that we need a change. Richt HAS indeed been a consistent coach but under his leadership UGA will always just be knocking on National Titles door instead of kicking it down.... FACT UGA has the most potential out there right now even over the far superior Elephants but Saban is a leader and commands his team to victory.. Bama will win another nat title and the shame is UGA has the talent to be better than them.

Back
Top Bottom