• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shout Out to Awesome floor installer

erkinator

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
Smiling Handyman
120   0
Reaction score
I just recently put out a need for an installer, through luck and timing, I hired @Bgbailey,referred by KrisD KrisD .He just left my house and the install was just fantastic. I cannot say enough that there are some real good people out there and I just want everyone to know. Brandon, thanks for your hard work and attention to detail. He is professional and good guy all around. I will refer you whenever I get the chance. My knees thank you,and the wife is happy, so everyone is happy.

thanks again
Eric
floor.jpg
floor2.jpg

I just recently put out a need for an installer, through luck and timing, I hired @Bgbailey,referred by KrisD KrisD .He just left my house and the install was just fantastic. I cannot say enough that there are some real good people out there and I just want everyone to know. Brandon, thanks for your hard work and attention to detail. He is professional and good guy all around. I will refer you whenever I get the chance. My knees thank you,and the wife is happy, so everyone is happy.

thanks again
Eric
View attachment 1673379 View attachment 1673380
Eric,that basement is going to be a show place,I hope you will give us the 10 dollar tour when its done

I own a tiny house and camper company. Brandon is a good friend and employee for us. He does all our floors and every customer we've had has been beyond pleased. We do it all! just ask!

Back
Top Bottom