• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shout out to Elite Gun shop in Conyers

kayaker

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
70   0
Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the correct category, protocol, custom, behavior, etc., but I want to give a thank you to Elite Pawn and Gun in Conyers.

I have purchased several items from them at very respectable prices and the service has been very good. No BS as several other places feed you at a patronizing level, even if you know more than the bearded young, tattooed folks behind the counter. These guys seem to discuss things as you request without the glazed eye looks that others seem to be proud of. I have heard them send customers to other locations for good deals (should I say that?).

Tye and the guys are down home and are good to talk to. I recently purchased a rifle that came from the factory with a scope rail that did not fit the scope I previously purchased at another location. They changed it with a new picatinny rail at no charge with no hesitation to fit my scope that I purchased somewhere else.

These are my opinions and I'm sticking to them.

Thanks,
Kayaker

I love Elite. My favorite gun store. I have spent quite a bit there over the years lol. Kevin, Mallory, Ty, Jasmine, Ryan and the newer guys are all great to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom