• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shout out to Mark @ MNRSports (looking for honest feedback thread)

No-Limit

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to take the time to say thanks to Mark @ MNR Sports in Lilburn, Ga for going above and beyond in the customer service department. You may have seen the thread the other day where he was looking for feedback on his new website. I checked it out and made a comment that the items I was interested in (two small $12 turkey fan plaques) were to inexpensive to justify the shipping fee. He said to PM him with the info and he would see what he could do. Well, I did...and he did.

There were no company promotional offers that he could provide, so just out of good will he offered to send me a personal check...that's right, a personal check made out to me for the reimbursement of the shipping charges plus a few extra bucks to say thanks for my business! What? Never had that happen before.

The deal was too good to pass up, so I accepted and actually bought an extra one (total of 3) because he'd been so generous and I felt like he was probably losing money on me at that point, so I at least wanted him to break even on the deal. I only have 2 turkey fans to mount, so this will give me incentive to get another one next year. Oh, and did I mention that his price was lower than anywhere else online that I looked (including Amazon)?

So I completed the order. Waaaa-waaaaa, items are out of stock. Too good to be true I figured. But not so fast! Mark personally called me to tell me he'd tracked down the items with his supplier and had called in a rush order and I should expect a package in about 3 days. Well, just 2 days later, package was at my door. Three turkey plaques and a personal check.

Now I'm not suggesting he will do the exact same thing for others, as he'd be out of business by next week if he did, but I can assure you that he will go out of his way to accomodate you in any way that he can. I hope I'm not putting you on the spot here Mark, but if anyone is interested in purchasing hunting/fishing/sporting items...I'd recommend giving him a shot, checking out the website, supporting a local business, and if there's something you see that you'd like but have questions about or you've seen it cheaper elsewhere, I'd be willing to bet he will bend over backwards to make it right for you. He told me in an email that he's been working 14 hour days, 7 days a week, for the past 18 months on this website & company and that he eats, sleeps, and breathes outdoor sporting goods. I'd believe it.

It's not often you get great service, so I try to get the word out when I do. I'm not affiliated with his website and I've never met the guy. He's not paying me nor did he ask me to write this. Check it out for yourself at the link below...

Thanks Mark!

http://outdoorsportingproducts.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom