• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shout out to X-Treme Bullets

davidmu39

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Ok so I emailed X-Treme Bullets to see if they had a price for a sample size of .45 and .40 bullets. Long story short, they not only sent me free samples (free shipping also) but I was expecting maybe 25 rounds or less. I received 100 rounds each to load up and compare. So far so good!

I went to extreme a few years back when berry's and Raniers became unavailable due to the crazy's that were going on.
I use them for 38/357, 380, 9 MM (also 38 super) , 10 MM and 45 acp.
they have always been top notch for me.
I even mentioned on a order that my last box of 500-- 45 projectiles was 3 short, just giving them a heads up so they could check their machines.
they sent me 50 free of charge for my trouble.
I like their 223 -55 grain projectiles as well.

Awesome I will check them out, I've been reloading Berry's 9mm and they seem to do pretty good but I all about trying something new.

thebulletworks.net

Has the same projectiles with free shipping in quantities of 1K and discounts on orders of 3k or more.

I use them both. I will jump back and forth when one is out of stock or something and order from Xtreme when they have free shipping deals because they end up a little cheaper. Its 6 to one half dozen to another on price when they aren't doing free shipping.. unless you are ordering bulk, then bullet works is cheaper.

.45 and 9mm

Both are stand up companies

thebulletworks.net

Has the same projectiles with free shipping in quantities of 1K and discounts on orders of 3k or more.

I use them both. I will jump back and forth when one is out of stock or something and order from Xtreme when they have free shipping deals because they end up a little cheaper. Its 6 to one half dozen to another on price when they aren't doing free shipping.. unless you are ordering bulk, then bullet works is cheaper.

.45 and 9mm

Thanks for the heads up!

thebulletworks.net

.45 and 9mm

Just ordered 3k!

Back
Top Bottom