• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show Me Your Cookware!!

hobo-cooking-meal-1935-M2HX5T.jpg

I take pride in my bean cooking....I choose slow....start them with a boil in the cooktop, then, into the oven...there are things that you can get for safe cooking on the electric tops.....I actually do not understand the difference as to why one from of heat is different from the other...although he's a left wing, bugger eating commie....my beans come from Rancho Gordo out in commiefornia......best beans anywhere...hands down!!
Thanks for the links! I feel this may be a rabbit hole for me, but I definitely want to try this!

well.....you don't have to get the bean pot to cook good beans....in fact, it's currently not available anyway....I'd start with some good beans, and, as I've said...I believe the best beans come from Rancho Gordo.....start there.....the web site also has some good bean recipes!! Here is their cookbook....
DSC00093.JPG
!!

well.....you don't have to get the bean pot to cook good beans....in fact, it's currently not available anyway....I'd start with some good beans, and, as I've said...I believe the best beans come from Rancho Gordo.....start there.....the web site also has some good bean recipes!! Here is their cookbook....View attachment 4781399!!
I sent some links to my wife for Christmas ideas...apparently not all stoneware pots are gas safe? I'm gonna jump around on that website

Back
Top Bottom