• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show me your polished gold firearms

I have to agree.
From one Italian to another....that hurts.
the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif

😅

I replaced the gaudy grips that came with it with a gaudier paid of imitation black pearl, and found a nickel/silver rear sight for it. Grabbed on Gunbroker but wasn't impressed with the level of plating. Plus the seller reassembled it incorrectly. It's one of the sellers that have sold these plated guns for a long time on there, out of Florida.

If it wasn't such a great firing gun, I'd been very upset with it. I'll still carry it some even with the finish starting to wear off in places. Might get a home kit and redo it one day.

Attachments

• IMG-4909.jpg
    IMG-4909.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-4916.jpg
    IMG-4916.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 14
I replaced the gaudy grips that came with it with a gaudier paid of imitation black pearl, and found a nickel/silver rear sight for it. Grabbed on Gunbroker but wasn't impressed with the level of plating. Plus the seller reassembled it incorrectly. It's one of the sellers that have sold these plated guns for a long time on there, out of Florida.

If it wasn't such a great firing gun, I'd been very upset with it. I'll still carry it some even with the finish starting to wear off in places. Might get a home kit and redo it one day.
+1 for in-the-car pic

Back
Top Bottom