• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show you care-- Sponsor a Millenial

I keep trying...........I've just not been able to get past getting called "dude", "man" or "bro" while dressed like they crawled out of a ditch slumped in the chair during the interview process. This does not include the ones that aren't smart enough to NOT use my first name when I never use theirs in emails. This one really gets me, I always use Mr or Ms in my emails to them and get emails in return with just my first name. I refuse to think I'm being too hard on the Mr or Ms thing in initial emails. I don't want to be called Mr after I meet these young people, but I do expect the effort.
Hell. my kids have never met someone without using Mr or Ms, even having to ask for the last name to do so sometimes, it's just basic as far as I'm concerned.
I think asking for and being respectful is now considered to be disrespectful or in the language of this generation "he be dissing on me! Dat sheet don't fly". Unfortunately being, acting and looking like a loser is the new cool.

I think asking for and being respectful is now considered to be disrespectful or in the language of this generation "he be dissing on me! Dat sheet don't fly". Unfortunately being, acting and looking like a loser is the new cool.

Never had anyone speaking ebonics, the vast majority are coming out of Georgia Tech or Southern Poly........just a major lack of respect and a ton of self absorbed attitude.

Back
Top Bottom