• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show your catch Trappers.

Question, what do y'all do with them/why kill? I get beavers being a pest and coyotes, but are bobcats a problem?? Curious as I thought those were pretty reclusive and hard to find
Yes they are hard to find and yes they are reclusive. That doesn't mean they are rare or endangered. They are efficient killing machines and they hunt the same prey that coyotes do. The only difference is they are native to Georgia but Coyotes are not. The only one I ever killed I mounted and no I didn't eat it. I've never eaten a coyote either.

Yes they are hard to find and yes they are reclusive. That doesn't mean they are rare or endangered. They are efficient killing machines and they hunt the same prey that coyotes do. The only difference is they are native to Georgia but Coyotes are not. The only one I ever killed I mounted and no I didn't eat it. I've never eaten a coyote either.
ok was curios

i think bobcats look cool and they are native, i like predatory cats but i get it if they are killing chickens or small pets. but im totally on board with murdering all coyotes in the area

ok was curios

i think bobcats look cool and they are native, i like predatory cats but i get it if they are killing chickens or small pets. but im totally on board with murdering all coyotes in the area

I agree. I probably won't kill another bobcat but coyotes are a different story and I'm a dog fan. Just remember there's only a slight degree of separation between Fido and Wile E. Coyote.

24212.jpeg

upload_2019-1-4_19-53-13.jpeg

I agree. I probably won't kill another bobcat but coyotes are a different story and I'm a dog fan. Just remember there's only a slight degree of separation between Fido and Wile E. Coyote.

View attachment 1942352

View attachment 1942328
I agree. Im a dog lover myself but a chance to shoot a yote I dont pass up. They breed like democrats and wreak havoc on a deer population.

Back
Top Bottom