• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show Your Reloading Bench

okay... i am curious about the story behind the picture hanging on the wall.. looks like a girl pointing a gun at a cop

Ok.....as Parents...we all save little items that our children do through out their growing years. My Daughter had to draw a picture of what she wanted to do when she grew up for a school project. She was 7 years old. As many of you know now she has grown into an awesome woman...and Army Warrior......this pic that she drew really made us laugh...not because of the picture itself...but because of the caption she wrote of the cop drawing down on the bad guy........don't know if you can read it......but it says........."FEEZE"!!.....she left out the letter "R" in the word FREEEZE!!.....just a Dad....loving his Daughter!!

i52.tinypic.com_2i91ojb.jpg

mine is so covered with other stuff I'm not sure I can find it some days. but at least the 550 is still running. :)

building a new bench in another room so I can have a dedicated space for just reloading stuff. should be nice but have a long way to go. :(

Are those diaper wipe containers under the presses? what are those for?
Love the organization, Nice!

Dollars to donuts says he's cut a hole cut out underneath those Lee Pro 1000s, and the spent primers drop through the bench into the containers.

It's a nice looking setup.

Bingo! Primers were going everywhere. Now they don't end up on the floor unless I knock the baby wipe containers over with my knee. Powder holder was purchased for $5 at Blockbuster that was closing. My insurance agent wouldn't like that picture much. I'd love a Dillon but I have the Pro 1000's dialed in so it's hard to justify the expense. Thanks for the compliments.

My insurance agent wouldn't like that picture much.

The fire marshall would probably frown, too. :)

I'd love a Dillon but I have the Pro 1000's dialed in so it's hard to justify the expense.

My sentiments, exactly. The ammo isn't going to shoot any straighter whether it comes out of the Lee or a Dillon.

My current setup below. The Lee Classic Cast Turret is permanently mounted on the right. The bench has two swappable dovetail insert stations where other equipment (stored up top) can be placed by sliding out the a blank insert and sliding in an insert with the press or accessory mounted. Let's me use the rest of the bench for cleaning, tinkering and other gun related chores.

www.zjstech.net_gunstuff_images_bench201103_800w.jpg

Very nice. It's nice to have things nice and organized if you have the space. That's a great idea using the dovetails to increase your usable space. I better not do that. If I made extra room I might start casting bullets. I have a seperate bench built on the other side of the room for gun maintenance and cleaning so I can leave everything in place.

Back
Top Bottom