• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show Your SIG SAUER

One and only P230 SL DSCF0344.jpg

Good to know, I have been debating on weather I wanted to do it or not. I have been wondering if sending it home to Sig to have them break it down, service it, put on some night sights and have the SRT installed. The gun functions perfectly and locks up like new so I dunno if its really necessary to go that far with it but a Sig is definitely not as simple to take down completely like a Glock is. I have all the tools for it though.

Does the SRT just shorten the reset on the SA? Does it change anything else about the trigger?

its 100 bucks for Sig to do the SRT trigger, thats including the trigger. plus shipping though. i have yet to fully disassemble my sig yet, one of these days im gonna sit in front of my computer on a youtube vid and do it though, should be fun lol.

I just ordered a SRT off MidwayUSA (the only good online parts store, CTD can suck one) for $49, its on backorder but they are expecting them on the 19th. I did a 2 day shipping so I will receive it quicker. I found a pretty simple "how to" online. I watched some videos but they are taking all the parts out of the frame, this how-to just handles the install, seems much quicker and more straight forward.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=434741

Check it out, I'm EXCITED

Back
Top Bottom