• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show your toys from the Blade show...

Whole bunch of nothing. Young kids are not cheap. I don’t need more knives. At least that’s what I keep lying to myself…

Attachments

• E6AB664F-7330-4442-80D6-B0917D538340.jpeg
    E6AB664F-7330-4442-80D6-B0917D538340.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 19
I got one too. So far so good. Bet they'd replace it? At least they should...
Edit: Yep, the warranty will cover it.

Absolutely the warranty should cover it. It never even opened a letter, lol. I would have just replaced it at the show but it just after 1pm and we were at lunch, so wouldn't have made it to the show in time.

So I'm curious. Like gun shows, are there vendors selling things that have nothing to do with knives? Jewlery? Purses, tasers, K9 fund raiser? Lol

So I'm curious. Like gun shows, are there vendors selling things that have nothing to do with knives? Jewlery? Purses, tasers, K9 fund raiser? Lol

From what I saw, it's about 90% knifes and or knife related products. For whatever reason though, Nighthawk 1911 firearms had a booth there. They were the only gun company with a booth. Maybe they have a special exemption from the promoters. Otherwise, no jewelry or gutter companies were there that I saw. This is supposed to be the biggest knife and blade show in the Southeast and I would probably have to agree because all of the big time OEM's were setup there, i.e. Benchmade, Emerson, Case, Buck, Spyderco, Microtech and Cold Steel just to name a few. Also, tons of smaller OEM's along with private sellers who buy and sell as well. Well worth the price of admission in my book.

Back
Top Bottom