• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show your toys from the Blade show...

While were on the subject, did anyone play with one these while there? The brand is lion heart and it has a manual decocker, as in you literally push the hammer forward to decock. It had a nice trigger both DA/SA. I was this close 🤏 to ordering one while there, but all the reviews of older models were on rhe negative to meh scale. But these are supposedly their newest iteration and I couldnt find a solid review online. Anyone familiar?
20220605_124424.jpg

While were on the subject, did anyone play with one these while there? The brand is lion heart and it has a manual decocker, as in you literally push the hammer forward to decock. It had a nice trigger both DA/SA. I was this close 🤏 to ordering one while there, but all the reviews of older models were on rhe negative to meh scale. But these are supposedly their newest iteration and I couldnt find a solid review online. Anyone familiar?
View attachment 4368455
A friend of mine had one. I thought it was great aside from the lack of finger grooves/flat front grip.

View attachment 4368455
I have a Lionheart LH9-MKII version, and have never had an issue with it. Over the past 5-6 years I have put several hundred rounds through it and don’t recall any failures of any kind. I do not know what was changed with the new Regulus model.

Every year I get caught up in the good prices of the Microtech and Heretic show specials and get one of each, and every year I am irritated with those pompous ass father and son run business as they act as if they are doing you a favor by selling a knife to you. No chit-chat, no thank you, just grab your money and hand you a knife.

Much better experiences and discussions with the folks at Arcane, Chaves, Hinderer. So I will post pictures of their knives. The Arcane Anti-Matter is a double edge flipper - I need to be careful closing that one. :shocked:
1654645600456.png

Every year I get caught up in the good prices of the Microtech and Heretic show specials and get one of each, and every year I am irritated with those pompous ass father and son run business as they act as if they are doing you a favor by selling a knife to you. No chit-chat, no thank you, just grab your money and hand you a knife.

Much better experiences and discussions with the folks at Arcane, Chaves, Hinderer. So I will post pictures of their knives. The Arcane Anti-Matter is a double edge flipper - I need to be careful closing that one. :shocked:
View attachment 4371260

Totally agree. Ramon Chavez and his crew are seriously some of the nicest folks that you'll ever meet. Very down to Earth and friendly. Same with Rick Hinderer. Dude has been wildly successful, but he's always willing to stop and chat with folks.

But, yeah, unfortunately there's some that have let their inflated egos get out of hand. Medford comes to mind for me. That dude is a douchbag.

I've had some pretty good interactions with Tony Jr., and I enjoy his work. Tony Sr? Eh...not so much.

Back
Top Bottom