• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shower remodel...

Finally got back on this project today. Still needs grout and new shower head in the main part then tile the outside and add glass door.

IMG_1197.JPG

is kicking my old butt. I've done several in the past but "the boss" wanted to go with these 12"x24" tiles this time. Can only install two rows at a time. Slow slow slow. I want my nights and weekends back :frusty:

View attachment 1370763
is kicking my old butt. I've done several in the past but "the boss" wanted to go with these 12"x24" tiles this time. Can only install two rows at a time. Slow slow slow. I want my nights and weekends back :frusty:

View attachment 1370763
IT;S GOING TO LOOK GREAT

Looking good! My wife wants to replace the jacuzzi tub with a regular one. I have put her off for a few years now because I don't wanna have to tear out everything in the bathroom to do it. I've thought about one of those insert things, but who knows.

Looking good! My wife wants to replace the jacuzzi tub with a regular one. I have put her off for a few years now because I don't wanna have to tear out everything in the bathroom to do it. I've thought about one of those insert things, but who knows.

Go for it...put in something like a free standing flat bottom tub.

Back
Top Bottom