• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shrimp and mushrooms

You be right! Found it. Amazon to the rescue! Now I gotta find a bunch of fresh shrimp since I’m gonna have 2 bottles. Might just have to do a cul de sac shrimp and beer get together for the neighbors.
Big Green Egg and a cooler should start things off while the glaze takes hold of the shrimp.View attachment 3250840

Sounds like a great time! They're gonna be KILLER on that Egg!!!

We see how you are. Never invite a few of the brothers over for some Asian fusion. Yeah, we'll remember this. :nerd:

f9dc33cb-becf-47a0-a3d7-ee543b83c456_58225920227474.gif

Sliced up some mushrooms, tossed em in the pan with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Let em sauté for a bit, then I tossed in a handful of chopped green onion and let that cook for a minute. Turned the heat down and gave a bit of this Sweet Soy Glaze (the bottle is empty in the pic) and about a tablespoon of this crunchy garlic. The garlic I have seen at Kroger. The Soy Glaze I had to get at the oriental market.

Man, I'm glad no one else here likes mushrooms bc I sure didn't want to share! I'm fixing to stir fry some shrimp in a minute, doing it the same way. Gonna be good!

View attachment 3250325

View attachment 3250324
BOOKMARKED and snapped a pic before I lost it. Thanks Man!!!

I'm headed to Jacksonville to work for a few weeks. I will definitely be trying this with fresh shrimp.

I wonder how your special marinade would be with shrimp stir fried?

I'm headed to Jacksonville to work for a few weeks. I will definitely be trying this with fresh shrimp.

I wonder how your special marinade would be with shrimp stir fried?

Aha...you mean the other awesome one?!?! Never thought about it with shrimp...I think it shouldn't marinate very long or use it as a glaze also? I worry that the shrimp could absorb too much of it quickly...but it could be amazing too! Hmmm...

BOOKMARKED and snapped a pic before I lost it. Thanks Man!!!

You're welcome! I'm humbled! Here's another one you may want to save, it's a game-changer! https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/awesome-marinade.1180836/

Aha...you mean the other awesome one?!?! Never thought about it with shrimp...I think it shouldn't marinate very long or use it as a glaze also? I worry that the shrimp could absorb too much of it quickly...but it could be amazing too! Hmmm...

You're welcome! I'm humbled! Here's another one you may want to save, it's a game-changer! https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/awesome-marinade.1180836/
Thanks!! I remember that SlowLearner or Loper guy telling me about that one. Yum!!

Back
Top Bottom