• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shrimp....

John Moses Browning

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
OK, I have no relation to this company. I am(as some others on here) a member of a sports message board and they have teamed up with this shrimp company and are offering a -50% off on their products for a limited time. Ends this weekend I think.
Their shrimp are getting great reviews and I love the packaging and convenience.

At -50% I am not sure you can beat this deal if the shrimp taste good. I have not tried yet, but my order is on the way. Their company rep said I could share this code so I thought I would share it with you guys.

Use promo code: ugasports

Looks tasty, but I just compared it to the price on wild caught shrimp from the gulf of Mexico from Kroger. The price for Krogers 2 lbs is $24, compared to their price of $27.50, after discount with shipping included.

The only difference is that their shrimp is peeled and Kroger's isn't. Only thing I can't compare to is size of shrimp. Kroger states theirs as large, but that company doesn't show a size, only a quantity per pound.

I used the price on unseasoned shrimp to make things as fair as possible. It does show that theirs is free shipping if purchasing 4 packs of 2 lbs of shrimp but that still has it $2 more compared to 8 lbs of Kroger shrimp. Both places charge tax so it still charges more in the end, albeit a few bucks, compared to USA wild caught shrimp.

Looks tasty, but I just compared it to the price on wild caught shrimp from the gulf of Mexico from Kroger. The price for Krogers 2 lbs is $24, compared to their price of $27.50, after discount with shipping included.

The only difference is that their shrimp is peeled and Kroger's isn't. Only thing I can't compare to is size of shrimp. Kroger states theirs as large, but that company doesn't show a size, only a quantity per pound.

I used the price on unseasoned shrimp to make things as fair as possible. It does show that theirs is free shipping if purchasing 4 packs of 2 lbs of shrimp but that still has it $2 more compared to 8 lbs of Kroger shrimp. Both places charge tax so it still charges more in the end, albeit a few bucks, compared to USA wild caught shrimp.
I think you forgot the 50% discount, so the shrimp would be $6.00/lb for the unseasoned. Plus the free shipping.

I like the seasoned cook-in-bag packaging where I can pull a bag out of the freezer and drop in boiling water for a few minutes. Bam! done.

Shrimp are the roach bugs of the ocean
2QZn.gif

I think you forgot the 50% discount, so the shrimp would be $6.00/lb for the unseasoned. Plus the free shipping.

I like the seasoned cook-in-bag packaging where I can pull a bag out of the freezer and drop in boiling water for a few minutes. Bam! done.

Yes...I added 4 2# bags to my cart for a total of 8 pounds, was just under $55 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom