• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF Barrier

I'm in no way suggesting that a welded wire fence would stop a truck or car. If things got so bad that there were large gangs of people pilfering and looting I'd be outta dodge anyway. I have very secluded places to go, and enough cargo room and fuel to get there.

Any fence will work as long as you put a few thousand volts to a strand behind the top strand the a few boards upside down full of nails in the grass behind the fence..
Yeah I watched home alone to many times.

Not running through it, pulling it down. Stop thinking of single individuals attempting access.
In a true shtf, you will most likely be dealing with groups of 10-50.
And if they fail in a first attempt, you can bet they will be back in greater numbers.
Be prepared to vacate.

The burned out, abandoned, already been gone through look is probably your best bet to keep most people out.

yeah, 10-50-200 if it gets bad. I don't know how many you have behind the wire, but the second time will probably look like the end of the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid in Bolivia. No offense. I hope it doesn't get that bad.

Having met your 180 lb protector, That would be a real deterrent to "people" who are genetically afraid of dogs!

I've been thinking of planting bamboo along my property line as a natural barrier. Grows like a weed & you'll notice if someone's trying to chop them down to get through. If you dig up a 3ft wide area and line the sides it will stay contained & just grow thicker without any encroaching on your property.

This way you won't have people peeking over your fence to see any garden you might be growing.

s1.hubimg.com_u_7452628_f520.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

thats a wall

Back
Top Bottom