• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF defense’s

MetallicElatedArgali-max-1mb.gif

We’re talking about living in a WROL, things have went horribly south. I know that most on here plan on a firearm being the main source of defense but you have to sleep sometimes. No need to describe your bug out location but what would be idea’s for keeping it secure? A man I worked with a few years ago had mentioned treble hooks tied to braided fishing line about thigh high. Probably a very bad idea legally. Maybe something like this would be more sensible. https://fithops.com/products/12-gauge-perimeter-alarm
Where were you when we had all those tresspassers on the Cartersville property??
:D:boink:

Ou first problem ( at least for most of us) starts with our fortress or houses: They're just a bunch of trash pile of wood ready for a huge fire. If someone comes against you, they can send even a small drone with some sort of combustible and BOOM you wake up with the fire. - These houses are so weak that any ammo would go thru its walls. I know some of you have brick front walls, but how about the back walls and the basement back door. May would be better to do just like @ADAduckhuntr wrote "Just sit back and wait for the DHS busses to take you to the "relocation" camp.
Wear a mask....."

Ou first problem ( at least for most of us) starts with our fortress or houses: They're just a bunch of trash pile of wood ready for a huge fire. If someone comes against you, they can send even a small drone with some sort of combustible and BOOM you wake up with the fire. - These houses are so weak that any ammo would go thru its walls. I know some of you have brick front walls, but how about the back walls and the basement back door. May would be better to do just like @ADAduckhuntr wrote "Just sit back and wait for the DHS busses to take you to the "relocation" camp.
Wear a mask....."
cop...my house is the bait..

Back
Top Bottom