• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF

I really like your response. And I agree 110% with blending in and looking just all the kthy sheep.
carol.jpg

In today's electronic age of IR, UV, motion detection, satellite images, smart bombs and drones. I feel it would be hard pressed for most people to stand against a single well funded government. An if we go to a one world power, even harder.

If you can't beat em, join em. Many will survive in the scenario you presented, but most will perish if the government goes rogue. I see no perfect recipe, to survive. The best weapon against any rogue government, is a hacker in today's age. Everything relies on internet communications. You cut the head off the snake if you destroy communication.

I partially agree. Terrorist target easy targets. Cops in a bar, troops at a post. Not saying it doesn't happen but you rarely if never see a well guarded military instalation on US soil crippled because of terrorism.

Terrorist seem to focus on the weak to cause "terror" towards people that are normally defenseless. Prey on women and children not big government. 911 targeted evey day citizens.
No nuclear plants or military installations. Biggest fear from terrorism is a suitcase with no owner sitting in the Atlanta airport or New Years at a bar. Not area 51 or Robins AFB.

I honestly don't see how a ban will keep them out. It may slow them down but they are already here and others can always walk across Mexico or Canada borders.

Government including our own has and will make an person disappear. I don't have proof but, they are willing to experiment on people with possible unkown and deadly side effects they are willing to drop you in an acid bath to scratch an itch.

Not a itch to scratch.. IMO.
Capture+_2017-02-01-23-43-59.png

If you can't beat em, join em. Many will survive in the scenario you presented, but most will perish if the government goes rogue. I see no perfect recipe, to survive. The best weapon against any rogue government, is a hacker in today's age. Everything relies on internet communications. You cut the head off the snake if you destroy communication.
Forget your MREs, AKs and G19s. Bring your MacBook.

Back
Top Bottom