• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF!

Extra prescriptions are a little difficult. Talk to your Dr. He or she may be a prepper. Fish antibiotics are the same that humans take. California vet supply has a good selection.
Be careful on those aquarium pills, some also contain (don't remember what) a deadly poison. Same sorta thing with injectable antibiotics from Tractor Supply. If it contains streptomycin which is a good antibiotic. Drawback is streptomycin can make you deaf as a post.

Amen to this!! I’m scared for my little girls, 8 and 4, and my wife. We have to try to raise them in this cruel world, but God is in charge! I came from the Philippines and moved here in 1993. We had no running water/plumbing, A/C, slept on the floor with a net over us but we were happy! One US dollar is about 47 peso. People calls it a 3rd world country but I once called it home. Americans has no idea how well-off they have it. I have become Americanized lol. I love this country and my 2nd amendment!

Yes I am spoiled. GOD has blessed me beyond what I can imagine. He will come and take me in His time. Pray for the lost.

Thanks for the post. Good info.

If you have to move you will not survive long in the woods with a family, hopefully you know someone who lives in the country who will let you bring your stable of preps and live. Generally it takes more than one family to survive adding skill sets to someone else’s skill sets will increase your chances of survival for both families. In extreme situations the more people you have the better your chances. You can sleep in shifts you will need someone awake all night to keep an eye on things if people try to steal from you it won’t be at noon it will be in the middle of the night. You probably need a truck and a trailer

Extra prescriptions are a little difficult. Talk to your Dr. He or she may be a prepper. Fish antibiotics are the same that humans take. California vet supply has a good selection.
I know this won't help now since travel is difficult, but if you ever get a chance to take a cruise to Cozumel or someplace like that, you can get all kinds of prescribed meds and antibiotics for very cheap. The fish meds are kind of pricey in my opinion.

Try feed store. Most are injectable but some of those can be swallowed although taste is horrible. In emergency give the injection.

It was maybe 3 months ago I sold something like 25 or 30 cases of MREs on here and drove up around Conyers or Newnan to meet the guy. He told me he already had about 200 cases. They're handy since its its everything you need in one sealed bag but they take up a lot of space. And i don't think you could carry enough on your back to stay fed for very long.
Hope you also sold him 25-30 bottles of fiber supplements, lots of protein...low fiber. 20 years in the Military, a lot of MREs. I'm old enough that at the start of my military career we were getting C-rations, a lot better than MREs in my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom