• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF!

I did some research into mylar....It's currently about the best storage bag out there....as far as I could find....good supply on eBay....I'm sure Amazon, however I don't use Amazon...I hate their guts!!!

I did some research into mylar....It's currently about the best storage bag out there....as far as I could find....good supply on eBay....I'm sure Amazon, however I don't use Amazon...I hate their guts!!!

I hate amazon aswell. I purchased 100 1 gal bags and 100 oxygen packets for right about $50 on ebay. I use a flat iron and 4"x1/2" board to iron a nice 1/2" crease on the end. I think it'll hold up great.

I hate amazon aswell. I purchased 100 1 gal bags and 100 oxygen packets for right about $50 on ebay. I use a flat iron and 4"x1/2" board to iron a nice 1/2" crease on the end. I think it'll hold up great.

I packed two 5 gallon buckets.
One with beans and one with rice with mylar bags and o2 packets.
Opened it this year, this was year 7 for those 2 buckets and everything was fine.
Now of course we have oodles of pintos and white rice that needs to be eaten. :hungry:

I packed two 5 gallon buckets.
One with beans and one with rice with mylar bags and o2 packets.
Opened it this year, this was year 7 for those 2 buckets and everything was fine.
Now of course we have oodles of pintos and white rice that needs to be eaten. :hungry:
Ha Ha..should never have checked!!....beans are good!!

When I was stationed in the Philippines we used to have Purple Jesus parties after the last mid of the cycle. It was 3 gallons of grape juice in a 5 gallon container, all the liquor we had left over in the barracks until the Class VI card reloaded, stir and float a dirty sock on top for character. Let sit for 10 minutes, stir again and chug mugs. Cheap and a fast drunk in a few minutes. Hang over was terrible. Probably not a good SHTF drink but just goes to show what you can make when you are broke and desperate. (This was 1972 - 1973 time frame and after last PJ party I gave up drinking for good).
What part of the Philippines? I was born there and moved to the states in 1993 when I was 9. I lived in Balanga Bataan.

Back
Top Bottom